Ever noticed people stepping away from you when you start to talk to them?
Poor oral hygiene is the most common cause of bad breath, or medically called as Halitosis. Other major factors responsible for Bad Breath are dry mouth, disease, infection or tobacco use and severe dieting. There can be many possible reasons for your bad breath. Some of the major reasons are food particles from sticky food like garlic and onions, acid reflux, respiratory infections, smoking and the most common, poor oral hygiene. Also, bits of food that gets stuck to the teeth or caught between teeth and tongue can also cause an unpleasant smell if not cleaned properly. Some strongly flavored food like garlic, onions, and coffee can be the reason of unpleasant breath.
Bacteria that are built up on your teeth in the form of plaque, as well as tongue and gums, can produce foul smelling gasses and these bacteria are the culprits of gum diseases and tooth caries.
Common Symptoms of Bad Breath:
A big problem with that many times the only person who doesn’t notice is the person affected. The only common way to know is when somebody comments on it.
Causes of Bad Breath:
- Coming from inside the mouth: Majority of cases of bad breath (Halitosis) come because of germs (bacteria) or debris that accumulates on teeth inside the mouth
- Morning bad breath: Having a bad breath after night sleep is normal, it occurs because mouth tends to dry and stagnate overnight.
- Xerostomia of Dry Mouth: Saliva helps in cleansing your mouth and removing particles that cause an unpleasant odor.
- Use of Tobacco: Use of tobacco, mainly smoking is a big cause in spoiling mouth odor. Smokers and oral tobacco users are likely to have unpleasant breath.
- Infections: It can be caused by surgical wounds after oral surgery like tooth caries, gum diseases or tooth removal.
There are many other causes for bad breath such as medical causes, lung, nose or throat conditions, crash dieting or fasting.
Get fresh breath – Use Yunadent:
Organic ingredients help cleaning of mouth meticulously and give a lasting freshness up to 24 hours …… and fortunately they are completely safe since they are natural and duly approved by Government of India, Department of Ayurvedic, / State FDA. As Safe effective Ayurvedic product.
Visit our website www.yundent.com and try order on line…..